Saturday 13 October 2012

Requests

Query to CFI (Canal France International) was responded to swiftly which was really good.  Unfortunately the Programme Policy Coordinator informs me that they wont have anything to do with religious programmes.  Felt like protesting that the show is more moralistic in tone rather than being overtly religious programming but then again the title, Deadly Sins.  I left it at that but he said he would be happy to see my other projects upon completion with a view to buying for their partners.  Not quite the assistance I was angling for but got me thinking about the future in a positive way.

Also, really pleased because I got a time travelling element to one of the episodes which is based on 'A lying tongue'.  Should be fun, just need to finish writing it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment